Be a Metroline Bus Driver!
(Click the link to the right or bottom of this page to apply now)
- Do you want to earn £28.1k to £36.2k in your first year, rising based on length of service to £33.5k to £44.9k?
- Do you want to join a dynamic and expanding company?
- Are you a people person and relish a challenge?
If the answer is 'YES' to all of these questions then why not become a Metroline bus driver?
Being a Metroline bus driver is about being a professional and driving a bus and looking after passengers takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it is vital that we recruit the right people for this important job.
When you become a Metroline bus driver you are also starting a career with a range of benefits and huge opportunity for growth. If you get your licence after learning with our excellent Trainers, you can earn anywhere from £28.1k to £36.2 in year one alone, without doing any overtime. This rises with length of service, to as much as £33.5k to £44.9k after five years. If you already hold a PCV driving licence when you join us, your pay will depend on experience.
What we need from you
- Hold a full driver's licence, with at least one year's UK driving experience*
- Be prepared to work varying shift patterns, which include rostered weekends and bank holidays
- Hold a current PCV licence & DQC or be prepared to train for one
- Sense of humour and enthusiastic attitude
* Applicants with 6 penalty points may be considered on an individual basis.
What we can offer you
- Job security
- Full training
- Full Time and Part Time vacancies available
- Excellent rates of pay with service related increases
- Free (Non Contractual) Bus, Tube & London Overground travel for you + one*
- Free uniform
- Opportunities for Career progression
- A City & Guilds qualification in bus driving
- Paid holidays
- Company Pension
- Sports and social facilities
- Child Care voucher scheme
* free travel pass is provided by TfL and is subject to terms and conditions
What Metroline Drivers Say
Here's what new Metroline Driver Abbas had to say:
“I like being out on the road driving. I also enjoy working with other people and really like talking with customers and being friendly to the people I meet. I really enjoy it.”
Dorota, driver at Willesden Junction
“I feel like I am at home at Metroline. I love my job, colleagues and I love everything I have in Metroline”.
Maria, Driver at Brentford Garage
“The colleagues are wonderful... I enjoy everything in the garage.”
Cristian, Driver at Holloway Garage
"I like the company, management and everything about it. Everyone is so approachable and organised."
Daniel, Driver at Brentford Garage
For more information
Email us at [email protected]