Be a London Bus Driver!
(Click the link to the right or bottom of this page to apply now)
- Do you want to join a dynamic and expanding company?
- Are you a people person and relish a challenge?
If the answer is 'YES' to both of these questions then why not become a Metroline bus driver?
Being a London bus driver is about being a professional and driving a bus and looking after passengers takes a special skill set. We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it is vital that we recruit the right people for this important job.
What we need from you
- Hold a full driver's licence, with at least one year's UK driving experience*
- Be prepared to work varying shift patterns, which include rostered weekends and bank holidays
- Hold a current PCV licence & DQC or be prepared to train for one
- Sense of humour and enthusiastic attitude
* Applicants with 6 penalty points may be considered on an individual basis.
What we can offer you
- Job security
- Full training
- Full Time vacancies available
- Excellent rates of pay with service related increases
- Free (Non Contractual) Bus, Tube & London Overground travel for you + one*
- Free uniform
- Opportunities for Career progression
- A City & Guilds qualification in bus driving
- Paid holidays
- Company Pension
- Sports and social facilities
- Child Care voucher scheme
* free travel pass is provided by TfL and is subject to terms and conditions
What Metroline Drivers Say
“I like being out on the road driving. I also enjoy working with other people and really like talking with customers and being friendly to the people I meet. I really enjoy it.”
Dorota, driving with Metroline for more than 6 years.
For more information
Email us at [email protected]