Since March 2000, Metroline has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore based ComfortDelGro; one of the world's largest passenger land transport companies.
As part of the successful ComfortDelGro Group, our main focus is to become the best London bus company in the Capital!
Metroline in numbers:
- Metroline employs over 5000 people; almost 4500 of these are drivers, with a team of over 250 engineers.
- Metroline operates 15 garages across London (some are over 100 years old) from: Cricklewood (Head Office), Edgware, Willesden, Willesden Junction, Holloway, Harrow Weald, Kings Cross, West Perivale, Brentford, Uxbridge, Alperton, Lampton, Greenford, Potters Bar and Perivale.
- Metroline also operates a purpose-built state of the art engineering facility in West Perivale called the Central Engineering and Logistics Facility (CELF).
- Metroline currently operates 100 routes, mostly for London Buses, and operates 2 commercial routes (routes 84 and 242) and 2 Hertfordshire County Council contracted routes (routes 305 & PB1) from Potters Bar Garage which serve Hertfordshire.
- The Metroline fleet consist of 1674 buses, which includes over 700 hybrid buses that have the highest environmental credentials available, and by the end of 2019 almost 100 all-electric buses will be in service in the fleet.
- The Metroline fleet also includes 151 New Routemaster models and was the first operator in London to provide an entire route, using these buses.
- Metroline carries over 1 million people across London each day