Since March 2000, Metroline has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore based ComfortDelGro; one of the world's largest passenger land transport companies.
As part of the successful ComfortDelGro Group, our main focus is to become the best London bus company in the Capital!
Metroline in numbers:
- Metroline employs over 5000 people; almost 4500 of these are drivers, with a team of over 250 engineers.
- Metroline operates 14 garages across London (some are over100 years old) from: Cricklewood Head Office, Edgware, Willesden, Willesden Junction, Holloway, Harrow Weald, Kings Cross, West Perivale, Brentford, Uxbridge, Alperton, Hayes, Greenford and Potters Bar
- Metroline also operates a purpose-built state of the art engineering facility in West Perivale called the Central Engineering and Logistics Facility (CELF)
- Metroline currently operates 99 routes, mostly for London Buses, and operates 2 commercial routes (routes 84 and 242) from Potters Bar Garage which serve Hertfordshire
- The Metroline fleet consist of 1682 buses, which includes over 100 hybrid buses that have the highest environmental credentials available
- The Metroline fleet also includes 32 New Bus for London models and is the first operator in London to provide an entire route, route 24, served by this bus
- Metroline carries over 1 million people across London each day