Interested in driving for Metroline? We have a host of Recruitment open day events coming to several Bus Garages in February! This is a great opportunity to find out what it takes to be a London bus driver, and to ask our drivers and trainers what to expect.
Find out the dates at our Recruitment Open Days page here.
For Fast-Track progression, please have your Valid Passport, Valid UK driving licence and National insurance number available on the day.
Benefits of working at Metroline include:
- Paid training to get your PCV licence worth over £6k
- Salary starting from £13.88 per hour depending on your shift pattern and pro-rata for part time hours
- Current PCV license holders could start on £17.22 per hour depending on experience
- Company Pension
- Free Bus and Tube travel for you and one other*
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Opportunities for overtime
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- 24 hour Employee support line
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Free Uniform
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
* free travel pass is provided by TfL and is subject to terms and conditions