Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to get into the world of public transport in London and get paid an income whilst studying for a recognised qualification at the same time?
Who are we?
Awarded Bus Operator of the Year 2016, Metroline is one of London’s leading bus operators with a fleet of over 1400 buses operating from a number of locations in West and North West London.
As part of the government’s plans to offer broad modern day apprentice schemes, we have two positions available based across our locations in London. The positions are for a three year term and you can expect to work in areas including: Operations, Engineering, Service Delivery, Scheduling, Human Resources and Finance.
On this programme you will:
- Get paid a starting salary of £20k.
- Experience working in different teams, on different projects, learning from experts in their field together with gaining an insight into a successful business.
- Be supported and tutored by experienced managers who will guide you through your apprenticeship.
- Attend ‘off the job’ training provided by an approved training provider.
- Gain invaluable experience and develop the fundamental skills required to pursue a career in management.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship programme you will have the opportunity to apply for a position with Metroline.
You qualify for this apprenticeship if…
- You have or are set to obtain ‘A’ levels (or equivalent).
- You are ready for an exciting but challenging opportunity which will require lots of hard work and commitment.
- You have a strong work ethic and want to develop in a hands-on role.
- You are highly motivated, innovative and self-driven with an ambition to succeed. After all, our aim is to develop you towards being business managers and leaders of the future.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- You are able to start work in September 2017.
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please send a covering letter explaining why you are right for this role and a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2017.