The helpdesk administrator will provide a pivotal role between the users and technical staff ensuring that all helpdesk queries are dealt with in a professional and prompt matter.
- Answer all incoming helpdesk telephone calls, including the logging, prioritisation, classification, and escalations were needed;
- Updating all calls logged on the helpdesk in a proactive manner;
- Coordinating between the users and 2nd/3rd level support engineers regarding call resolution;
- Daily checks to confirm the serviceability of the IT environment;
- Unlocking / Creating / Modification of user accounts and groups;
- Gathering quotes for IT procurement, ordering hardware / software, goods received and all other duties around the purchasing of IT goods;
- Asset management of all IT hardware across the business;
- Basic troubleshooting, PC set-up, testing and moving.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (2003/2010);
- Demonstrable knowledge of Windows Desktop (XP/7);
- FULL UK Driving licence (Manual)
Competencies & Skills:
- Must have an excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer facing ability;
- Will be physically fit as the job involves hardware movement;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong relationships with the user base;
- Demonstrated strengths in quantitative analysis, and an ability to think creatively to achieve solutions;
- Demonstrated skills in adapting, multi-tasking and troubleshooting;
- Numerate, with the ability to use Microsoft Excel to a good level;
Hours of Work:
Shift Rota – Early 0700-1530Hrs, Late 1000-1830Hrs Monday to Friday, and weekends \ evenings when required.
How to Apply:
Please send a covering letter of application and CV to:
Samantha Smith, HR Advisor, Human Resources, ComfortDelGro House, 329 Edgware Road, Cricklewood, NW2 6JP. Alternatively, please e-mail [email protected]