To undertake PCV Tests (Mod 3 & Mod4), to the standards set by the DVSA, to meet Metroline’s ongoing PCV bus driver needs.
To ensure good driving standards and practices are promoted and maintained across the operational areas of Metroline’s business.
- To provide PCV practical Driving tests (Mod 3) and Off Road (Mod 4) Test Services to Metroline, which meets the Government’s DVSA criteria and enables the award of the appropriate national vocational bus driving licence and or Driver Qualification Card;
- Maintain secure and accurate records for driving tests in accordance with the Government’s DVSA requirements;
- Assist with C&G & CPC classroom training courses;
- Carry out covert and overt driving assessments on established drivers in service;
- Conduct PCV driving assessments and preliminary driving assessments;
- Booked & Invigilate PCV Theory tests, Hazards Perception tests and Case Studies, adhering to all policies and procedures laid down by the DVSA.
Essential Criteria for application
- Currently hold authorisation to conduct PCV tests on behalf of the DVSA or have tested Mod 3 and Mod 4 within the last 6 months.
- Must have held a clean driving licence for a minimum of five years.
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to communicate clearly and at all levels;
- Excellent attention for detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to collate and interpret statistical data;
- Able to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers;
- Must be a team player and willing to develop others to increase team and individual performance.
Contract / Hours of work
12 months contract, 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Saturday working may be required from time to time, to meet the needs of the business)
How to apply
Please send a covering letter of application and CV to: Samantha Smith, HR Adviser, Human Resources, ComfortDelGro House, 329 Edgware Road, Cricklewood, NW2 6JP. Alternatively, please e-mail [email protected]
Applications should include:
- the reasons you are applying for the post;
- why you believe you are a suitable candidate;
- provide examples of how you meet the competencies & skills;
- any relevant qualifications or experience.
21 October 2016
04 November 2016