To undertake the training of new drivers into the organisation to the required PCV standard, including assisting with CPC acquisition. Plus various other elements of training when required to do so. If there are no duties available within the training department you will return to your normal duties at your garage.
- Driver Training to PCV Standard;
- Theory test modules 1, 1A, 2 & 4 training to test standard;
- Vehicle checking, Log Card & Defect reporting
- Type Training;
- Introduction to Garages;
- Completion of all progress reports, associated paperwork, including C&G
- Communicating company policies and procedures;
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all employees;
- The above list is not exhaustive.
Essential Criteria for application
- Applicants must have held a PCV licence for a minimum of three years;
- Must be able to demonstrate a good standard of driving.
- No blameworthy collisions within the last five years and, an excellent attendance & performance record
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to communicate clearly and at all levels;
- Demonstrable an excellent knowledge of the Highway code and PCV
- A committed, positive approach to encourage and support new and existing members of staff;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Must be a team player and willing to develop others to increase team and individual performance;
- Training will be provided.
Hours of work
38 hours per week, which may involve shift work, inc Sat / Sun, between the hours of 06:00 and 22:00
Rostered earnings while in training / Trainers rate once qualified
How to apply
Please send a covering letter of application and a one page CV to: Samantha Smith, HR Adviser, Human Resources, ComfortDelGro House, 329 Edgware Road, Cricklewood, NW2 6JP. Alternatively, please e-mail [email protected]
Applications should include:
- the reasons you are applying for the post
- why you believe you are a suitable candidate
- any relevant qualifications or experience
Theory test , Hazard perception test & Assessment drive.
Date of posting
07 October 2016
28 October 2016