In order to continue to provide a service in these difficult times and taking into account the much fewer number of passengers now travelling the following changes will take place from the above date:
The timetables that apply are those that will be introduced on Saturday 28th March.
Route 84 – The new Sunday timetable will run daily until further notice. Following public requests additional earlier journeys will be introduced from Wednesday 1 April.
Routes 242/PB1 – The new Saturday timetable will run on all Mondays – Fridays until further notice.
Route 305 – The current Saturday service will run on all Mondays – Fridays until further notice.
These timetables can be viewed here
We apologise for any inconvenience these changes will cause.
Please check our website or twitter account for any further changes.
CORONAVIRUS - GUIDANCE FOR PASSENGERS USING OUR SERVICES
If you have to travel on our Country Services at the current time, please note the following Government guidance:
- Try to keep 2 metres apart from others whenever possible.
- Wear a face covering if you can
- Pay using our contactless facility or where applicable by M-ticket. If you have to pay
- by cash then please tender the exact fare if you know it.
- Avoid rush hour travel if you can.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after travelling.
- Follow advice from our staff when given and be considerate to others.
For our part we currently have enhanced vehicle cleaning in place and where possible we are using Double Deck vehicles on all Route 84 journeys to create more room to improve social distancing.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these difficult times.