- Most single ticket fares will be revised, with a maximum increase of 20 pence, this being our first such change since September 2014, reflecting increased operating costs
- Day return fares will continue to offer discounts of around 25% compared with buying two single tickets (return tickets are not available on route 242 before 0900 Mondays to Fridays)
- The Colney 7 weekly ticket will increase to £14 adult, £8.50 child, but still great value for regular passengers between Colney Fields and St Albans (St Peters Street) – valid on route 84 and Uno routes 602 and 658
- There is no increase in the prices of:
- Metroline Day, Week and Monthly Rover tickets which give unlimited access to routes 84 and 242 for the period covered
- Barnet 7 and Cheshunt Sixer weekly tickets (and the areas covered will be extended to include South Mimms and Burton Lane respectively)
- Our M-tickets, bought on your phone using the Intalink app and credit/debit card, offering discounts of around 10% compared with the same tickets bought from the driver (including Rovers, Barnet 7 and Cheshunt Sixer)
- From 1 September 2017, children’s fares will only be available to those aged 11 or over if they hold a valid Hertfordshire SaverCard (alternatively a valid TfL Zip Oyster photocard is accepted below age 16 for child rate tickets on route 84 but only for making journeys which start or finish within the TfL area* while a valid Zip 16+ photocard can be used to obtain child single/return fares only for journeys wholly within the TfL area*).
* - The TfL area covers New Barnet to/from Hadley Highstone/Greenacre Close on route 84.