When travelling on our Country Services at the current time, please note the following information and guidance for your safety and of others:
- The number of people we can carry on each bus is still temporarily reduced – but most forward facing seats can now be used. No Standing should occur unless for a medical reason or you are in charge of a buggy/pushchair or with a wheelchair passenger.
- Try to keep apart from others whenever possible when in a queue or when boarding or alighting the bus.
- Where possible use a window seat when available and sit where there are vacant seats immediately in front of you or behind you.
- Open a window if this does not cause too much inconvenience to other passengers.
- Remember still to wear a face covering at all times as this is a continued requirement when using public transport unless you have a reason for exemption.
- Pay using our contactless facility or where applicable by M-ticket. If you have to pay by cash then please tender the exact fare if you know it.
- Try to stagger your journey at busy times if you can as you may not always be able to board the first bus.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after travelling.
- Follow advice from our staff when given and be considerate to others.
- Do not leave any newspapers or rubbish when you leave the bus.
For our part we currently we continue to undertake enhanced vehicle cleaning in place and we are using Double Deck vehicles on Route 84 journeys whenever possible to create more room to improve social distancing.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these difficult times.