Whilst most restrictions regarding travelling on our Country Services have now been removed as a result of new government guidance, please note the following information and guidance for your continued safety and of others:
- Try to keep apart from others whenever possible when in a queue or when boarding or alighting the bus.
- We ask you to continue to wear a face covering at all times especially if the bus is busy, unless you have a reason for exemption.
- Where possible use a window seat when available and sit where there are vacant seats immediately in front of you or behind you.
- Open a window if this does not cause too much inconvenience to other passengers.
- Pay using our contactless facility or where applicable by M-ticket. If you have to pay by cash then please tender the exact fare if you know it.
- Try to stagger your journey at busy times if you can.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after travelling.
- Follow advice from our staff when given and be considerate to others.
- Do not leave any newspapers or rubbish when you leave the bus.
For our part we currently we continue to undertake enhanced vehicle cleaning in place and we are using Double Deck vehicles on Route 84 journeys whenever possible to create more room to improve social distancing.
Many thanks for your co-operation and understanding.