Be a London Bus Driver!
- Do you want to join a dynamic and expanding company?
- Are you a people person and relish a challenge?
If the answer is 'YES' to both these questions then why not become a Metroline bus driver?
Being a London bus driver is about being a professional. Driving a bus and looking after its passengers takes a special skill set and is a demanding and responsible job. We insist on giving our customers the best quality of service, so it is vital that we recruit the right people for the job.
Metroline's Ahmed Serhani was London Buses' Customer service champion of the year.
What we need from you:
- Hold a full/clean driver's licence, with at least one year's UK driving experience
- Be prepared to work varying shift patterns, which include rostered weekends and bank holidays
- Hold a current PCV licence or be prepared to train for one
- Sense of humour and enthusiastic attitude
What we can offer you:
- Job security
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free bus & tube travel*
- Free uniform
- Full training and development
- A BTEC qualification in bus driving
- Paid holidays
- Sports and social facilities
* free travel pass is provided by TfL and is subject to terms and conditions
For more information
Freephone our Recruitment hotline on 0800 169 2929