Metroline employees reflect the rich, cultural diversity of the community in which we operate our business. As a business service, we ensure all our staff, operational or non-operational, understand that the two most important things to Metroline are customers and colleagues.
Your personal development matters to us
If you become a Metroline employee, you will be offered a whole range of training and development. To Metroline, training is not just for new recruits. We see investment in skills and educational opportunities as a necessity, not a luxury, and we go out of our way to ensure we provide ongoing development opportunities for all staff.
Our ultimate objective is to raise the profile and status of the bus driver and we strongly believe that investment in training and education is essential to achieving this.
- The Staff Training and Recruitment (STAR) Centre
- Metroline is an accredited Driver CPC Centre
- Driver training - BTEC in Bus Driving
For recruitment please contact:
- Driving opportunities: 0800 169 2929
- Engineering opportunities and engineering apprentices: Nicola Newton on 020 8342 6941